Gamble Fish Wiki's Manual of Style, please do not do any reorganization and cleanup of wikitext on the wiki unless you are fixing things to follow this guidelines.
Character page section order
The beginning section with a general intro.
- Appearance - The character's appearance. Begin with general body features, such as muscular, thin, tall,… Describe features of the face and hair. Clothes.
- Personality - Information on the character's personality.
- History - The character's history, basically the character's story before the current time-line (i.e. before Tomu entered Shishidō).
- Plot - The role a character played in the story. If a character does nothing worth mentioning in an arc, the section should not be written.
- Skills - The character's gambling or other skills. When he/she has a special skill, use different section headings (for example: ===Billiards===)
- Relationships - The character's notable relationships. Note the main idea and evolution. Different relationships are bulleted in section heading WITH a link to that character's page (for example ===[[Kazuki Mizuhara]]===). For a more clear example, go here.
- Trivia - Trivia items. Organized in a bulleted list. Speculations, fan material or comparison to other series do not belong here.
- References - Just the ==References== section with a <references/> tag below it. To collect the <ref></ref> tag info in the page. If the page does not have any references, add them.
- Everything in the article should be written in the present tense, except the "History" section, this should be written in the past tense.
- Articles should be written in an in-universe style, and not refer to the reader or viewer when talking about events. This means that terms like "in chapter" are not suitable.
- Articles should be independent of any point in the series, it should not be required that pages be update every time a new event happens in the timeline simply because articles were written from the perspective of someone reading on the latest chapter.
- This wiki uses references. This means that everything in the articles must be referenced with the chapter and page number. This is mostly used in the "Plot" section, but also appearance, personality, skills, ... should be referenced. When your write a piece of story, put from time to time a reference in between, like this: <ref>Gamble Fish Manga: Chapter X, Page(s) X(-X)</ref>. Most references are at the end of an paragraph or at the end of a sentence.
- If information is debatable, please take it to the comments before implimenting.
|Gamble Fish Wiki Rules|
|Basic Rules • Manual of Style • Image Policy • Talk Page Policy • Bans Policy • Blogs Policy • Chat Policy|