The followings actions are prohibited on the Gamble Fish Wiki's Chat. These can result into a warning, kick or a block depending on the gravity of the offense.
- Sexually Explicit Linking: Violation of this will get you immediately banned from chat and blocked from the wiki in its entirety.
- Offensive Behavior: This includes racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia, intolerance regarding views on religion, etc. You might get a warning or kick first depending on the severity of the offense or you might get immediately banned.
- Spamming: This means writing a lot of nonsense like random letters/numbers, repeated sentences or long strings of letters/numbers. This also include repeatedly logging in and out in the same time period. One warning will be given first; if the attitude continues, a kick or a ban from the chat will follow.
- Language: This Wiki is an English language so using another languages apart from English unless they are known by any other participant inside of chat is prohibited. A warning will be issued; if the attitude persists, a kick or ban from chat will be issued.
- Chat invasion: The chat is for the Gamble Fish Wiki. Subjects about other wikis shouldn't be discussed here. Depending on the severity, a kick might be given or an immediate ban might be issued.
If you've suffered from an infraction mentioned above, take a screenshot of the conversation and relate it to an administrator if one wasn't online at that time.
The Chat is a place for us to have fun and is a well-loved feature:
- While cursing in and of itself is not against the rules, use your common sense to determine how far you should take it.
- Bullying and general misbehavior is strongly advised against and will result in action taken.
- If you are banned, you can regain the privilege of chat if you demonstrate good conduct.
|Gamble Fish Wiki Rules|
|Basic Rules • Manual of Style • Image Policy • Talk Page Policy • Bans Policy • Blogs Policy • Chat Policy|